Recruitment Sales Executive | NYC
We are seeking enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, motivated and results driven individuals to join our booming Media, Marketing and Advertising recruiting team. Staffing Sales Executives are tasked with sourcing and placing the best and brightest rising stars in the Marketing, Media, Advertising, PR and Advertising Sales industry. As a Staffing Sales Executive you are tasked with sourcing new client company leads that are seeking to hire and developing a relationship with the key decision makers to provide our recruiting and staffing solutions to help them grow their business. Once the business is won, it is now up to you (and the recruitment team) to source the appropriate candidates for the client’s openings. The Staffing Sales Executive must be able to work autonomously as well as with current team members to successfully supply our current and future clients with the talent that meets their needs.
We work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires self-motivated, hardworking, results oriented individuals that are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruiting. Are you up for the challenge?
• Keep up to date with current media, marketing and advertising trends to spot &Identify new business opportunities
• Establish relationships with key decision makers at prospective client companies looking to hire
• Pitch prospective clients on value off TTS Media’s Staffing Solutions
• Schedule meetings with prospective client companies
• Source candidates for client openings through ‘old school’ recruiting methods like cold calling, job boards (theladders.com, Monster.com) and ‘new school’ methods like social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and your ever growing/evolving referral network
• Interview candidates in a detailed and professional manner, in order to effectively and appropriately match each candidate with the client company.
• Schedule and coordinate interviews meetings between candidates and clients.
• Educate client companies on current state of the market and feasibility of generating interest for their openings.
• Coach candidates on the best approach to effectively position them for the role with which they’re interviewing by giving effective ideas about interviewing techniques, presentation, etc.
• Identify, attend and professionally represent TTS Media at industry events/gatherings.
• Unrelenting desire and motivation to succeed
• Uncanny ability to sell and manage an ever changing and sometimes difficult process
• Ability to operate successfully in an ever changing environment
• Drive for Results
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong writing skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong listener
Apply to: email@example.com