Recruiter/Headhunter – Media & Advertising | NYC
Business is booming so much that we are turning away business daily to focus only on the companies we truly believe in and that will provide tremendous opportunity for their employees to grow. Our clients are growing and so is our client roster so we are looking for entrepreneurs who want to be a pivotal part of continuing to build on our success. We have a very fun, friendly, and entrepreneurial culture overlooking the flatiron and empire state building. Our team is small so we’re looking for key players who aspire to be instrumental leaders in helping us continue our tremendous success. If you like learning about business, what people do, and why companies are successful than you’ll fit right in with our team!
Recruiters spearhead sourcing and placing the best and brightest rising stars in the business with our client companies. Headhunters must be able to work autonomously as well as with current team members to successfully supply our clients with the talent that meets their needs.
We work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires self-motivated, hardworking, results oriented individuals that are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruiting/headhunting. Are you up for the challenge?
- Schedule internal meetings and phone interviews with potential candidates through social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), job boards (Monster.com) and your ever growing/evolving referral network
- Identifying passive job seekers through cold calling and headhunting.
- Interview candidates in a detailed and professional manner, in order to effectively and appropriately match each candidate with the client company.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews meetings between candidates and clients.
- Coach candidates on the best approach to effectively position them for the role with which they’re interviewing by giving effective ideas about interviewing techniques, presentation, etc.
- Create job descriptions for client companies and posting to job boards.
- Identify, attend and professionally represent TTS Media at industry events/gatherings.
- Unrelenting desire and motivation to succeed
- Uncanny ability to sell and manage difficult people
- Ability to operate successfully in an ever changing environment
- Drive for Results
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong listener
Why wait? The next step in your career is available now! Submit your resume today!