Field Marketing Manager
LocationGreater NYC Area, New York
A disruptive data tech company and unicorn needs a Field Marketing Manager to strategize, lead and execute all Field Marketing campaigns, events, sponsorships including industry events and major account initiatives with the primary goals of driving awareness with prospective/current customers of the depth and breadth of this rapidly growing DataTech and AdTech company’s suite of solutions.
- Identify, plan, and execute marketing programs including large and small scale events, industry activations and custom marketing campaigns
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team and the Sales team to strategize and execute effective go-to-market marketing plans to help drive revenue
- Establish and analyze success metrics, including ROI, to optimize campaign performance and help set future strategies.
- Evaluate partner and third party co-marketing opportunities
- Develop presentations for industry events, speaking engagements, etc. and manage and maintain sales toolkits and educate the team on best practices
- Share best practices achieved with global marketing organization
- 4+ years of field marketing experience
- Industry experience in Media / Advertising Technology
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience planning and executing events and partnering with sales teams to drive revenue in a fast paced environment