Digital Marketing Manager
LocationNew York, NY
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join their fast growing team! The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for digital marketing campaigns which include, but are not limited to, display advertising and paid search. The Digital Marketing Manager must stay up to date on industry trends and must have the ability to recognize opportunities. He/she will be responsible for providing insights and recommendations established from market data. The ideal candidate will have proficient communication and time management skills, as well as be able to function highly in a collaborative environment and have a strong consumer focus.
- Identifies opportunities and delivers business recommendations through detailed analysis of the market
- Responsible for performance reporting and analysis for optimization
- Responsible for the daily operations of marketing programs which includes: developing new campaigns, continuously testing marketing campaigns and optimizing those campaigns. Some of those tasks are ad copy, targeting, banners, landing pages, destination links, keywords, placements, etc.
- Improves the performance of the marketing programs by providing insight and utilizes statistical analysis to determine probable outcomes for possible scenarios
- Assists in the development of creative processes such as banners, landing pages, and video
- Assists with budgeting and finances
- Conducts extensive digital marketing research and analysis related to campaign improvement and optimization, creative testing, promotion analysis, media mix modeling, and forecasting
- Stays abreast of industry trends
- College degree with graduate work or equivalent background with significant experience in market research
- At least 5 years experience in direct marketing, digital marketing, and/or online marketing performance analysis
- Strong knowledge of PPC and Display management tools
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, and computer applications for product and market analysis as well as reporting
- Must be self-motivated and independent with the ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with primary and secondary research, data analysis and presentation of data